Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, Buses, and Beer


Well, I finally got the free time to brew my Weizenbock recipe I put together about 3 weeks ago today. So I got all my stuff together and went down to the bus stop to hop on and ride down to Bob's for my ingredients and I waited, and waited, and waited. So about a hour and twenty minutes later I came to the conclusion that the bus that comes every half hour wasn't coming. Not to mention it was a wonderful 27, TWENTY SEVEN, degrees out side. It's safe to say I was a little pissed off. Oh well, I'm hoping on sunday I'll get to head back to Hale's and brew on their little pilot system (pictured) again. In the mean time I'm just going to be enjoying this Stout and Porter, yum!

1 comment:

Mr. Kyle, Brewer said...

I never did get back to Hale's. The weather is terrible!