Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Moving Along.

So, as it turns out I DID have CO2. The damn connection was just weird. So yesterday I went ahead and kegged the Stout. Things weren't looking as planned though... 1.038 OG and 1.016 FG? Bummer. :( but, that's not too bad I guess. It'll be a good session brew. I also just cracked open the first Porter (barack obeera 2.0) only to find yet again no head retention in my beer. It doesn't taste too bad though. I cut back on the crystal on this one and relied more on the chocolate and carafa II. I think it turned out pretty good, but still needs some work.


Well, as things are planned I'm going to finally brew that damn Weizenbock on friday, I've been planning that one forever..and then just got word from Justin at Hale's and might be going there to brew on the pilot system again on sunday /stoked.

cheers!~
-Kyle

No comments: